Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff
metalive

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:25 am Reply with quote

Hello,
I am looking for a good online (browser based) Web Traffic Analysis System, written in PHP.
I had a look on hotscripts.com and tried two differnt php ones, but was not satisfied by them. I didn't think they were good. One of them only tracks PHP pages, and HTML pages only with some kind of "img-tag", which didn't seem to work, even if I followed the instructions correctly. And I don't want to have to change all my pages from .html to .php just for the statistics system.
I hate it when things don't work!

I also tried one Perl script, but Perl/CGI doesn't seem to work on my webhost (even if the server supports it, which is what they said). But I don't have the patience to try and make CGI work, because one cannot expect that kind of supprt from the provider (they say not to ask questions about CGI or PHP), and secondly, all my other scripts are in PHP and that's great! They work fine.

So that's why I'm looking for a system in PHP... because I never really encountered problems with scripts in PHP. AND I am completely novice.

So, do you guy know some good Web Traffic Analysis Systems in PHP for me? Because like I said, the two I've tried were crap.
Which ones do you use?

greetz
L/N

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> General/Other Stuff

View next topic
View previous topic