Ravens PHP Scripts: Forums
 

 

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues
Author Message
myhelipad
Regular
Regular



Joined: Apr 17, 2004
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quote

Hi, i face new Critical Error error here with this message

Code:
phpBB : Critical Error


Could not open subSilver template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 503
File : functions.php


when i click at Forums icon on Modules Administration. I have try twice upload Forum module to server but same error still appear.

Pls advise.

Regards
 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
evaders99
Former Moderator in Good Standing



Joined: Apr 30, 2004
Posts: 3221

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quote

Do you have this folder (and all data within it)?
modules/Forums/templates/subSilver

_________________
- Star Wars Rebellion Network -

Need help? Nuke Patched Core, Coding Services, Webmaster Services 
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
myhelipad







PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quote

evaders99 wrote:
Do you have this folder (and all data within it)?
modules/Forums/templates/subSilver


Yes, i have as what in RavenNuke-2_40_00-RC1.7z. I have few time upload but happen the same error.

Regards
 
wHiTeHaT
Life Cycles Becoming CPU Cycles



Joined: Jul 18, 2004
Posts: 579

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quote

do you also have a folder :

themes/YOUR DEFAULT THEME/modules/Forums/templates/subSilver ?
 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
myhelipad







PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:28 am Reply with quote

wHiTeHaT wrote:
do you also have a folder :

themes/YOUR DEFAULT THEME/modules/Forums/templates/subSilver ?


No I dont have, I remain as what in RavenNuke-2_40_00-RC1.7z that i download from ravenphpscripts.com, my defaul theme dir is

Code:
/themes/fisubice/forums


should i upload subSilver to this directory.

regards
 
myhelipad







PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quote

hi,

Any1 pls what should i do?

Regards
 
kguske
Site Admin



Joined: Jun 04, 2004
Posts: 6433

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quote

Does the file modules/Forums/templates/subSilver/subSilver.cfg exist?

It sounds like there are files missing (or not uploaded completed) for the Forums module or for the themes/fisubice folder (or both).

_________________
I search, therefore I exist...
nukeSEO - nukeFEED - nukePIE - nukeSPAM - nukeWYSIWYG
 
View user's profile Send private message
myhelipad







PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quote

kguske wrote:
Does the file modules/Forums/templates/subSilver/subSilver.cfg exist?

It sounds like there are files missing (or not uploaded completed) for the Forums module or for the themes/fisubice folder (or both).


yes file is exist on the modules/Forums/templates/subSilver directory but not my web default theme themes/fisubice/forums.

Regards
 
xGSTQ
Involved
Involved



Joined: Feb 03, 2006
Posts: 269

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:08 am Reply with quote

re-upload the whole folder again yoursite.com/modules/Forums
 
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
duck
Involved
Involved



Joined: Jul 03, 2006
Posts: 273

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:45 am Reply with quote

or just reupload YOURSITE/modules/Forums/includes/functions_admin.php
 
View user's profile Send private message
myhelipad







PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quote

Hi, Thx for reply,

xGSTQ wrote:
re-upload the whole folder again yoursite.com/modules/Forums


duck wrote:
or just reupload YOURSITE/modules/Forums/includes/functions_admin.php


done all the suggestion above but still result with error:

Code:
phpBB : Critical Error


Could not open subSilver template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 503
File : functions.php


Regards
 
myhelipad







PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quote

hi;

I've try install fresh on new sub domain, its running smooth with no error at all. Maybe this error appear cause upgrading from previous version, but i follow all step upgrading that documented.

Regards
 
xGSTQ







PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quote

Can you check and see if subSilver.cfg located at Yoursite.com/modules/Forums/templates/subSilver/subSilver.cfg is actually case sensitive (IE a capital S for silver)

Can you also change your default phpnuke theme, to a default RN one as well and try it

Is your root path (website location) correct in your admin preferences and forums config as well ?
 
myhelipad







PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:09 am Reply with quote

xGSTQ wrote:
Can you check and see if subSilver.cfg located at Yoursite.com/modules/Forums/templates/subSilver/subSilver.cfg is actually case sensitive (IE a capital S for silver)

Can you also change your default phpnuke theme, to a default RN one as well and try it

Is your root path (website location) correct in your admin preferences and forums config as well ?


yes, its correct as what you mention above try change to RN defaul theme also five me the same error.

Regars
 
Display posts from previous:       
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ravens PHP Scripts And Web Hosting Forum Index -> v2.4 RN Issues

View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2007 phpBB Group
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
 
Forums ©